Tuesday 23 July 2024

Platform lights in BRM

The August issue of BRM - out now - has a "Getting Practical" article by me!


The "Getting Practical" section provides a step-by-step how-to for a range of different modelling projects. My article covers adding working platform lamps, something I have done on my own layouts but that may seem daunting to someone who hasn't tackled a similar project before. 

It's a straightforward project that can make a big difference to a layout, and uses some excellent slimline modern style lamps from Kytes Lights. 


Effective aren't they? (it took me a lot of attempts to get a decent photo in the dark!)

1 comment:

Phil Parker said...

This is the point. So many jobs look simple, once you have done them, but daunting to people who haven't. Your piece will answer a lot of questions for those people.