Friday 29 December 2017

Christmas projects!

I hope you all had a good Christmas!

I must have been on Santa's nice list, as he's left me a nice pile of projects...

IMG_4320

There's one of the lovely new Bagnall side tank kits by Narrow Planet, complete with Minitrains chassis. Then there's two coaches, a fine example by Peco and a flat-packed pack of potential by Meridian. Oh, and a caravan...

IMG_4319

Not just projects but some winter reading in these very nice books.

IMG_4321

Not railway related, but more making fun!

Happy new year, and happy modelling!

2 comments:

joppy said...

Looks like a delightful collection, to keep you busy for a while. Unfortunately my family don't understand my narrow gauge interests, so I still get the boring socks and pyjamas!

Michael Campbell said...

Nor do mine, the secret is Amazon wish list! You can add things from any website as well as from Amazon