Saturday 18 October 2014

Thakeham in print!

The latest issue of Narrow Gauge and Industrial Railway Modelling Review landed on my door-mat today. It's a special extra-large 100th edition, so it is even more of a privilege to find my article about my Thakeham Tiles layout included!


I'm very pleased with they way it has come out, my photos seem to have come up good, but Bob has done a great job of presenting the article over 10 pages.

What's more the rest of the issue is top-notch, with superb modelling by well-reputed names. Illustrious company indeed!

I'm showing Awngate at the Uckfield show this weekend, today went well but do say hi if you're there tomorrow, and I'll post some pictures later.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats on the article. I haven't read it yet but I did think it looked really well presented when I did my initial flick through the magazine to see what was included.

Iain Robinson said...

Well done Michael, I look forward to my subscription copy arriving now! At least I know there's one quality layout in there :-)

Michael Campbell said...

Thanks folks, and yes there are lots of other good articles too!

JeffB said...

Congrats Michael!

Well done all around and well deserved I might add.

JeffB